About Me

My photo
I am currently a student at UC Davis. Since I am undecided on what to major in, I am just exploring what I can.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Winter Fashion - Coats





It is officially (well almost there) winter season! The best thing about winter is simply the fashion. Once it is the start of summer season, I cannot wait for the heat to leave and for the cold to come.

It takes a while for the Davis summer heat to leave, but during the bi polar weather, UC Davis students take advantage of the few bits of cold that appears here and there and wear their coats with pride.

On Saturday, I actually went shopping to the Sacramento mall in search for "the coat". What was the coat I was looking for? I first I was looking for a black coat, and later on it became the search of a "black raincoat". Yet, I ended up purchasing just simply a black coat from Forever 21.

Although I was also trying to look for a coat that can actually provide me warthm, be comfortable, and block the rain when it rained; I chose a coat based on its design. Its the fashion the counts sometimes over the comfortable level that it may have in the end. The coat that I purchased wasn't the coat that I actually wanted, but it was decent enough to be worn with most of my clothing items. I am actually hoping I can find a trench coat, rather than just a regular coat, but who knows when that will happen. Maybe when I go to Japan one day?



Weather you chose to wear a coat for comfort or to be fashionable, or both, it doesn't really matter. Coats are an integral part of winter fashion, and it is the "it" clothing item that makes Winter season, well  Winter season of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment