About Me

My photo
I am currently a student at UC Davis. Since I am undecided on what to major in, I am just exploring what I can.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Your favorite clothing store~






H&M is a clothing store that can typically be found in an American mall; as well as in Europe, where it first started.
Being from Southern California, I heard about H&M, but the H&M franchise was only available in Northern California. However, I recall that H&M opened stores across Southern California before I came to Davis to start my freshman year last year.
I think the arch nemesis of H&M is most likely FOREVER 21. 
 
I remember my first year in high school wearing mostly clothing from FOREVER 21 and finding out that three other girls owned the same shirt as me; that was not pretty.
The same thing can be said for H&M; you'll probably find another girl (or guy) owning or wearing the same clothing article as you are.

The difference about FOREVER 21 is that is was started by two South Koreans in Los Angeles, California, while H&M as I have mentioned before was created in Europe.
I cannot blame the average teenage girl for shopping at FOREVER 21. During my Spring Break of 2010 I actually bought myself two denim skits, denim shorts, black sandals, and a dress for a bargain of $40; or at least it was a bargain in my opinion.

The same cannot be said for H&M, whom I think is a bit pricier when compared to their FOREVER 21 counterparts.

It doesn't really matter where you shop, as long as you feel great about your clothes and don't feel ripped of by these franchises, you should be fine.

Credits: Google Images, H&M and FOREVER 21

No comments:

Post a Comment